Poster Thread
Shar's Intro
Traveler of Karn
From Senton
Creation Points : 556
Hit Points : 1 / 25
MEP or PEP : 27 / 1525
Earned Skill Points : 95
Hi, my name is Shar. I've been a gamer for over two decades now. Some may say I have a problem... I like to think of it more as a life choice... I'm one of the original members of the LoK gaming group. Timmers, my cousin, introduced me to the group. I was known as Timmers' cousin for the first year I played with the group. I've been a member off and on ever since.

Some of my character contributions over the years are Niki, Sadie Dragavan, Cypress, and Tasa. With my most recent addition being the resurrection of my on-line screen name Shar as one of the Twins.
Posted on: 2006/11/5 19:47
Create PDF from Post Print
Re: Shar's Intro
Traveler of Karn
From Howling Bluff, Senton
Creation Points : 1244
Hit Points : 2 / 31
MEP or PEP : 121 / 3677
Earned Skill Points : 77
Not enough can be said about this long-time member of the Travelers and all she has brought to the game, group, and even system... so I won't say anything at all... heh

Dragavan

PS: any mention of Sadie (aka Sparky) Dragavan must be accompanied by fire... lots of fire... lots and lots of fire

FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIREFIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIREFIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIREFIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIREFIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIREFIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIREFIRE FIRE
Posted on: 2006/11/9 14:27
Re: Shar's Intro
Traveler of Karn
From Senton
Creation Points : 556
Hit Points : 1 / 25
MEP or PEP : 27 / 1525
Earned Skill Points : 95
So after reading GH's and Nix intro's I wanted to go back and say a few words about each of my contributing characters (especially since they are showing up in other forums):

Nikki: Crazy ugly, and just crazy, Fernal Mage and master psyonic. Back from the early days of Karn when it was just a place and not a system yet. She had the ill fate of being cast from her body when she combined all the magic items from "The Treasure of Fron Tar Dringalla". Who knew that the combo would bring back a really bad guy.

There were also a few honorable mentions that I assisted playing while primarily playing Nikki.
Thog: The character that could play himself... So really all I had to
do was throw out one liners.
Dave the female rat: Nikki's familular.
Ceramic frog: "ribbit"

Sadie (Sparkie) Dragavan: Human mage with a passion for battle field incendiaries. Married to Fredrick Dragavan (yes he is a dragon, but only sometimes). The only thing left to say is "Creators, help the land of Karn, Sadie is going to be a mother."

Cypress: Rogue House wife famous for the phrase: "High Adventure". Which always seemed to get her and Jester Jim in a whole lot of trouble. There wasn't a whole lot of common sense there to begun with either... after all she did want to raise warg puppies as pets.

Knives: The cat, with out nine lives. From a short one shot adventure... I still can't believe that I was the only one that didn't get away.... what is up with that? I was the smart one, I figured it out and I left before the good guys(?) showed up.

Tasa: The great seer of a small fernal clan from the West Twins Wood forrest. Determined to save the world from a great evil she ended up sacrificing herself for what she believed in.

The razor: Nice guy if anyone ever took the time to get to know him... if you lived that long. Every one else just recalls him as Mr. Creepy... I don't even know if I'm allowed to play him again... hummmm....

Shar: One half of the dynamic duo known as "The Twins". If you have a code she can crack it, she's also good at cracking skulls... the jury is still out on her climbing ability, but that's what she has a brother for. Right now I believe the word on the street is the two are on their way to Bushton to start a new life away from the evil guild master.

Princess Josslyn: Human, soon to be Countess of some part of the Vinto Kingdom (as long as she actually makes it there). Currently in transit to meet her new husband for the first time with her cat Vincent. (I think they are taking the long way... since she realized there is more to do in life than hang out in some dusty old manor )
Posted on: 2007/1/13 9:55
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.